THE FUTURE OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE
1)Qualifications of the Pharmacy Director
Non profession person in professional place .
Pharmacist who lack experience and access to basic primary health care pharmacy services and pharmaceutical care.
2) Misconceptions between pharmaceutical care using high-quality and efficient resources (communication, education, documentation and monitoring to ensure the pharmacist provide appropriate quality and continuity of patient care) versus pharmaceutical services using limited and available resources which should be designed to support the pharmaceutical care (ordering medication, dispensing ,maintaining daily drugs registration …) ext
So the pharmacist is struggling to meet the pharmaceutical services rather than providing pharmaceutical care (one pharmacist or assistant pharmacist is enough).
3) Many of Primary health regulation are unnecessary intrusions into the practice of pharmacy and tend to diminish its professionalism and also provide no flexibility so the pharmacist end up trying to meet the requirement rather than exercising professional judgment and practicing true pharmaceutical care.
4) Primary heath care department and there role in diminishing the professionalism of pharmacy and lack continuity of quality improvement.
5) Lack of effective pharmacist management skills and knowledge programs and committees (P&T), infection control committees, drug information.
6) Lack of effective information system and medication use education regarding the disease management, drugs and treatment protocols......ext.
7) Dose the PHC pharmacy department receives adequate and appropriate reports in timely manner from the primary heath care pharmacy centers and used this data to improve pharmaceutical care?
8) Lack of effective counseling program, written guidelines or plan for each patient counseling and education in each primary health care setting (DM, HPT, and Bronchial asthma….ext) and documentation the care provided in patient recored.
9) Lack of systemic approach to problem solving in primary care setting.
10) Education: is a major concept was originally articulated in every pharmacy organization with limited function and it become a philosophy statement in most of the published primary care quality assurance system. What is the spectrum of education concept in providing pharmaceutical care? This common statement does not meet the definition of pharmaceutical care.
11) Primary health care projects: -Lack of pharmacist involvement.
12) Many pharmacists admit to not adequately providing counseling and health education even though they feel that they have sufficient knowledge and skills to do it. Common reasons for not counseling or providing health education include:-
Lack of time.
Poor consultation skills.
Inadequate patient privacy.
Lack of reimbursement for the service
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)|
|مواضيع مشابهه ننصح بقراتها|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|][§¤°^°¤§][الأطفال يتعلمون من واقع الحياة][§¤°^°¤§][||المكينزي||ملتقى تمريض النساء والولاده والاطفال||3||07-30-2014 11:38 PM|
|واقع فتيات اليوم||nsa1402||ملتقى المواضيع العامة||5||03-30-2011 06:38 PM|
|واقع كورتنا الحقيقي||عالي إحساس||ملتقى ترفيه الأعضاء||7||01-28-2011 08:43 AM|
|تصحيح حال المستشفيات من واقع الاختلاط ؟؟؟||فواز الظفيري||ملتقى النفحات الإيمانية||10||07-20-2008 04:57 AM|
|قصه تمثل واقع حياتنا ......||صالح البصيري||ملتقى النفحات الإيمانية||10||01-22-2008 02:43 AM|
|أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|